oh man, It's like 2 plus in the morning and I cant slp. This is the forth time I'm climbing out from my bed alr loh. Hmm.
Why why why ? I'm feeling v.tired now, but I think abt many many things when I'm lying on bed -.-
Well, since I can't sleep. I shall write smth :)
Dance practice today was great :D
we weren't made to do jumps repeatedly like what we used to today.
Perhaps that is why I finally get the last few exercise correctly except for the star jumps (:
kind of scared and excited abt next week's assessment loh. Hmm. We're left with like 3 more practice before we know how many of us are being 'kicked out' .
And and, Mr ricky said that the lady is known to be stingy. " always fail ppl one ''.
Well, gotta practice practice n practice.
Oh and yu han, hopefully we can go for a swim successfully this weekend to '' lengthen '' our muscles and train our stamina! :D
the time now is 2:22 a.m alr. Meeting nuraini at 8 plus in the morning.
My gosh, I hope I can wake up :P
anw, It's like ages since we meet up and have breakfast and talk about anything under the sun lo. *excited*
haha, that was like half months ago when we still have to go for band practice. Haha.
Thinking back, it was kind of bored having to go for band camp with the drills, games and sectionals etc when we were still in e sch loh. But well, still miss it (:
Tmr it's our turn to WATCH (:
how long have we been waiting for this day to come ?? Haha.
LOL. alright, gotta go to bed and try my luck agn. Hopefully, I will fall asleep this time :)
goodnight..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment