Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My blog is dead for like 2 weeks ?
My grandma hse didn't have a computer and I was there for like 2 weeks during the hols.
Anw, just returned from school and the first thing I did was to switch on my com.
The 4E5 study together camp have started ytd. Well, at least I manage to finish most of my hw.
:) It's nice to study with everyone together lah.
Oh and btw, I don't find it shameful at all about having this study camp.
Yes, perhaps the motive of this camp is to make us finish assignments in school.
But hello ? We chose to be in this programme.
Because we want to study and do well. It has nth to do with whether we are mature or we're made to do things like children or whatever.
But anw, thanks (: I know that you care.


Actually, My reason to switch on the com is to check the result for the audition.
But i decided to update my blog b4 checking. Don't wish to face the reality too soon.
Lol. Haha.
Only 10 ppl will be selected, so I guess the chance is very low.
But well, I still got to find out if I'm selected :)

will update soon :D