Sunday, May 25, 2008

ALL THE BEST FOR O'lvl MT TMR :)
Especially my group :D
Team jyjc, I know you guys will do a gd job, lol.
Pls reach early tmr yeah.

I have spent more than 10 min to type the above 4 sentence lah.
My cousin's gf laptop is so tiny that I keep pressing the wrong button. -.-
I feel so dumb lah~ I look as if I nv use a laptop before.
(that's what ny cousin says) ..
Should have gone to kor's hse to use the desktop instead.
Nvm, I will go over at night :)

Anw, Im at my grandma hse now.
Nth special to post about except that I finally see voldka :D
SHe's a dog. A very lovely one.
She's whitend very small. Hah! Oh, and she is very 'passionate'.
She will like turn around and keep licking you. Lol.
But i didn't really react to her. So mean right :P
Then my cousin is like -.- "it's only a dog lah, damn it, So heartless for what "
haha, lol,

I woke up at 7 plus today, On a sunday,
Normally, I would only wake up at this time on a sunday lo.
I have break the record lah, nv wake up so early on a sunday before leh.
Anw, that's becos i promise my grandma to acc her eat breakfast with her friends,
So hmm. Got to fulfill what i promised,
such a fillial granddaughter right. :P

There will be a charity show for earthquake in china and disaster in myanmar,
Im glad the we, singaporeans are doing something for them :)
There have also been a miracle about earthquake in china.
Around 160 people were still alive after 9 days, Thank god :)