Friday, April 11, 2008

' You're not even a B3, my dear ', That's was what Mama Aishah said when I submit my development to her -.-
I was like, okay. I'll do it again, and a better job. Deadline : MONDAY.
I really hope that I'll be able to complete in time, for both DM and development.
Anw, I have the urge to drop F&N recently. I don't know why.
I think maybe because I always do F&N till super late at night. Or you can say, in the morning.
I feel as if I've a phobia towards F&N.
But well, I know I cannot drop this subject. Because I wouldn't be participating 100% if I decided to give up now, when I'm already 'running' towards the finishing line (:
Haha, so I believe I can press on!
I must do well for F&N coursework.

Oh, and thanks baby (:
Thanks for offering me your help. heh!

Maybe I should really forget about perfection and just put in my best.
The more I want it to be perfect(which is impossible), the lousier I do.
And I wasted lots of time editing and editing.
Like what Mama Aishah says, Im making too much changes. hmm.

Im getting sleepy already.
goodnight :D