Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Two word to describe my feelings now.
FED UP,
Because of the F&N coursework.

Im still stuck at development and my shopping list is not submitted yet.
what the hell.
Worst still, I feel like redoing the last part when I'm almost finishing.
It is the perfection that is causing me to be in this state.
Like, I wanted to add on something. But somehow, I don't know how to start. -.-
End up, I wasted my time sitting in front of the com doing irrelavant stuff.
SH!T lah. And the practical is like soon ?

And I got to practice using the microwaves on thurs,
submit DM draft and work plan by thurs morning.
OMG ~

I have been like spending so many hours for the development and still, I didn't managed to complete.
I stayed all the way till 6 for 2 days and worked till morning just to complete that sh*t development, but I still fail to do so. -.-
Stupid. I must learn, I must learn how to abandon the perfection in my mind and just do whatever I have done.

Like what Mama Aishah said, "don't always make changes. Edit what you're supposed to and moved on "

Yah, Im telling myself that I must, I must! heed Mama Aishah advice. But hmm..
=_= ~~

Anw, I've given up on development now.
I shall continue tmr morning and hopefully submit to Mama aishah before 8 a.m tmr.
This is because, the only way to cure 'fed up- ness' is to SLEEP! :)


Then when I wake up tmr,
It will be brand new day and I will tell myself :

Come on Catherine.
You can do it! ;D