Mama Aishah was not in sch ytd and today.
Hence, my development is still with me. It's my fault that I didn't hand in to her on mon (the deadline) ;P
I scared that we will get a scolding from her again. My heart just sank when she start scolding =/
Anw, let see how it goes tmr (:
Rounders inter-class today. Like finally, we can play (: haha.
The game have been postpone three times due to the rain.
Though we lose, I believe they enjoyed themselves during the game :D
And everyone puts in their best. hah!
Oh, and sorry Joyce (:
I think I was too agitated just now. Hope you wouldn't blame me yah (:
Cos I wasn't playing, it is always easy to say than do . So I'm so sry.
Good games, girls.
I'm so looking forward to soccer. haha.
hope we can get at least a 3rd place :)
Kelly came back today (:
She look so fragile and sick.
kelly, cheer up okays?
U'll get used to it soon. Cos I believe you can ((:
Press on and stay strong okay.
Just remember: You have us.
We 're here for you :)
Loves ya, my dearest kelly.
CHEERIOS! :DD
Oh, and Baby, *giggles*
YOU'RE MINE :DD
haha, so random.

