FIONNE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
Stay happy :D
Jiayous for everything that comes along.
Another busy day.
Maths remedial until 5,
went for band practice until 6:30.
It was raining when we were dismissed.
Lols, we waited very long for the bus to come.
By the time it comes, the rain has alrd stopped.
haha, had a little chat with saleha&adrienne while waiting.
It was fun talking to them :)
We will be wearing full black uniform and a red tie on 29march.
Haha, so cool right ?
But i think the red tie looks weird?
The colour seems too striking. hah!
Anw, We'll be in whole black.
So style lah. Normally, it's the alumni who wears black.
We left with only few practices to play all the piece professionally.
Seriously, WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!
I will be playing it well since it'll be my last performance with them :)
Because I don't think I'm joining them for investiture or concert bah.
But if I can, I'd love to perform with them :D
It'll be another busy day tmr.
Got to stay for F&N until 6 pm.
Actually, I intended to submit the development today.
So that I'll not miss my dance tmr.
But I cannot finish. sighs.
I did not go for my practice thrice in a row alrd.
I wonder how I'm gg to score distinction this time.
Lols. But I believe I will if I make a point to practice myself at home :)
Maths test tmr. ugh!
I think I'll flung this paper.
Hmm, no face to know my results this time -.-
OH! I shouldn't say that.
Adam Khoo taught us to believe in ourself.
YES, I WILL DO WELL!
I WILL GO AND PRACTICE MATHS TO DO WELL NOW!
So people, bye. I have to go and practice my maths to DO WELL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment