Monday, November 05, 2007

My mood just now was nt on the right track. I'm feeling so bloody fed up just nw tat I wanted to scream! It's like none of my business can ? Why me ? Sometimes I really wish tat I could be blind and deaf. Then I dun have to bother abt all this irritating stuff. but well, I dun really want to be blind or deaf lah. hmm. I'm so sick and tired of being involving.

But well, forget abt those unhappy things. After reading my second novels of the day, I feel so great! Haha. The idea is abt the same, but story and the feel for every bk is different. Sometimes, I cant help but imagine how the scene actually looks like. Haha, so dumb right? :P I wonder how Ying coping with her novels. Haha, she still have quite alot of novels. All not yet read. If u pass by, I just wanna say :'' JIA YOU! " Must read finish before the deadline wor. heh heh! :D

My parents and youngest bro gg to thai on wed. I wanted to go also, but cant. Bcos of HIP. Didnt wan to miss the lesson. They are now so busy packing their laugage. Of cos, grandma coming to tc us during this few day. Woah~ :D

By right, my bro shouldnt be gg there. Cos he just recovered frm his chicken pox. Though have fully revovered, but he cant eat lots of thing. I bet it gonna be tough to find food for him over there. And anw, he got two drumstick for his dinner just now. It's 2 huge one! Haha. But he did share with me his yummy drumstick. SO sweet of him~ Next time gonna be my turn to have that two yummy huge drumstick. Hees :P

And yah! I have rmb the date wrongly for the dance concert. Its at dec. Haha, still have to wait for one month. OMG. Time pass faster pls! heh :D

Gonna be a pig le, gd nite!!

No comments: